Why Choose Us?
Our Advantage, Our Competitive Edge
We render robust engineering services creatively and excellently. We have earned our reputation by striving for PERFECTION in every project we work. It is something we’ve embedded in the philosophy of how we run our company down to every last detail.
We are a results driven company. We take pride in delivering top quality homes on time, on budget.
Our experience over the past 15 years is second to none. Throughout this time, we have built homes for some of the most discerning people in the world. Our attention to detail and proactive thinking ensures a successful project from the start.
Things don’t always go as smoothly as planned but what matters is how you handle things when something goes wrong. We respond to issues and move on. We don’t cover them up.
When it comes to managing a company, we are fiscally conservative. Our company has no debt and cash reserves to weather these economically challenging times.
Whether it is from a quality standpoint, a schedule or a budget, we know that if we always deliver more than is expected, we will be in business for a long time.
When we give you a cost to build, we hang our hat on it. We do our own take-offs and thoroughly review each sub-contractor quote to ensure accuracy and feel comfortable with their prices. This enables us to give you a real cost to build. Not one that looks good now and constantly incurs cost over-runs.
You can’t build a quality home without exemplary subcontractors and materials. We have developed a network of professionals that takes as much pride in your home as we do.
If we say we are going to do something, we do it. We constantly ask ourselves – “what is the right way” and “how should it be done.”
We have developed internal processes and procedures that make building with us a very easy experience. From before a job starts to turning over the keys, our regular job review meetings (on site and in the office) ensure that we deliver your home on time and on budget.
We have built a team of professionals that you can rely on to build a quality home and trust to do it right. We build that trust through constant communication. We set up standing meetings with homeowners, regularly send photo updates and quickly communicate any questions or issues.
At Evomec Global Services Limited, our vision is ‘to become the industry champion in Civil, Dredging & Land Reclamation ,oil and gas Construction services (Pipelines & process facility), Heavy Duty Equipment leasing, project management, support services, and maintenance services within Nigeria and West Africa.
We wish to be acknowledged by our clients, our people and shareholders as the leading service company.
- Listening to our clients to ensure that we are consistently offering solutions which add value to their businesses,
- Focusing on business expansion through innovative engineering and technology,
- Operating with high ethical standard and integrity,
- Ensuring that highest standards of safety and environmental management are complied with,
- Providing specialized, fit-for-purpose equipment, supported by well trained and motivated employees, and
- Returning profits to our company that rewards our shareholders for their investment choice.
Corporate Quality Policy
Evomec global services is a leader in Engineering, Procurement and Construction of oil and gas Pipelines, Process facilities, Civil works, Heavy Equipment Leasing and Maintenance.
Evomec Global Services is committed to meet her Quality objectives and maintain an effective quality management system in all aspect of the organization and operations.
Our Quality management system is in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements to:
- Implement, maintain and periodically review of our Management System in compliance to ensure its effectiveness through monitoring, measurement, performance analysis and management reviews.
- Ensure that measurable objectives are established to continually improve the performance of our processes and focus on the needs of the business and customer’s satisfaction.
- Commitment to comply with all applicable national legislation, regulation, clients’ requirements, standards and codes of practice.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality management system and review for continuous improvement.
In the organization, This Policy is communicated, understood and supported by management, employees and subcontractors.
Evomec’s 2017 quality objectives:
- Completion and delivery of projects as scheduled.
- Acquisition of a minimum of 5 new projects in our area of operations and specialization.
- Evaluation of all subcontractors on contract award.
- 100% Implementation of our 2017 Audit schedule.
- Perform at least 2 improvement projects that would result in 5 % reduction in operating cost by 31st December 2017.
- Achieve HSE 0 fatality from 1st January to 31st December 2017 in all her operations.